To strengthen our global Digital Business Development team, we are looking for a specialist to act as a Digital Business Data Analyst. You will work alongside local digital teams and central departments improving the usage of digital business data in decision making as well to strengthen the activity of data forecasting and interpretation providing tools for the organization to face future challenges.
- Data Analysis: sales figures, customer data, operational metrics across multiple channels. Identify trends, patterns and customer behavior to drive omnichannel strategy and decision-making
- Performance Tracking: performance analysis through sales and marketing metrics, objective key results (OKRs) and KPIs (including share of search, product page performance, brand compliance across retailer channels etc) and give insights into forecast implications
- Digital shelf analytics: monitoring of digital shelf KPIs & performance and strategic gaps vs overall brand
- Reporting and Presentations regarding performance and trends by summarizing complex data into actionable recommendations and strategies
- Integrating best practice, learning and global standards contributing to cross-functionally guarantee ecommerce data consistency and governance
- Sponsor and support the consolidation of advanced e-commerce data measurement and partner with finance department and local teams
- Support the Business Development contributing to projects, providing data and insights with benchmarks, metrics analysis and market insights
- 1-3 years’ experience in eCommerce/digital business insights
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools and techniques (e.g Excel including Power Pivot and VBA, Power BI, etc), ), experimentation or comparable experience is a plus
- Familiarity with ecommerce operations, business processes, sales data flow (incl. financial impact), customer relationship management (CRM) systems and digital marketing pillars
- Excellent critical analytic thinking skills, passionate about innovating, structured in the approach with marked dynamic attitude and spirit of initiative
- Be curious about the ever-evolving analytics space, continued self-development and knowledge building
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Exciting role with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities
- Inclusive and structured onboarding plan supported by the Loacker Academy
- Fun at work, a friendly, collegial relationships at eye level, as well as the commitment to common goals
- Work location in the mountains of Bolzano with opportunities for home office
If you are looking for a challenging growth opportunity in an open and motivated team and future-oriented environment, apply now.
Loacker ist ein Familienunternehmen mit fast 100 Jahren Erfahrung, das Waffel- und Süßwarenprodukte in höchster Qualität produziert. Loacker ist aber auch ein international agierendes Unternehmen, das in über 100 Ländern dieser Welt präsent ist und sich Qualität und Nachhaltigkeit auf die Fahne geschrieben hat.