In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries
We are looking for an: IT Service Specialist Global
Where we need you
The Service Specialist operates within the IT Service Management department reporting directly to the ESM Manager. He/she will be responsible for designing and implementing the service management solutions within the Röchling Group. In order to improve the service provided, he/she will also be responsible for gathering the needs of internal customers.
- Design and configure new services based on the needs of internal customers
- Analyze and document processes within the organization and propose improvements
- Participate in the implementation of new processes and services
- Design solutions to support the service management
- Manage the business platform
- Provide support to regional and divisional IT departments
- Support departments in the development of the ESM approach
How to convince us
- Experience in the field of IT service management
- The possession of a degree in computer science or in management is preferred
- Good knowledge of English
- The Knowledge of the ITIL principles and the Visio program is considered a plus.
- Ability to organize the workload in order to meet deadlines and to manage projects
Ability to communicate effectively, good relational and analytical skills, attitude for problem- solving and the desire to test and integrate oneself in an international context complete the profile.
What we offer
- Direct employment in the company – CCNL Gomma Plastica on 13 months, paid holidays / permits / overtime, company canteen, welfare system and company agreements including discounts for various services (cars and motorcycles, insurance and banks, mobility and travel, fashion, time free, culture and instructions, technology)
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Specific and continuous training courses, aimed at improving and retaining more and more competent and motivated employees
- The opportunity to work in a modern production facility, with the values of an international family business