In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives – by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries
We are looking for an: Information Security Operations Center Team Leader
Where we need you
The Information Security Operations Center Team Leader will ensure that information system services and controls are operating effectively for business operations. He/she will be responsible to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-criminal threats and other risks to corporate information (IT) and operational technologies. The Information Security is the central point of contact for all Information Security related projects, including leading activities related to risk assessment, security awareness and application of necessary security controls and technologies. Reporting to the group Infrastructure Operation Center Senior Manager this person is responsible for improving Security policies and IT Compliance, providing best practice and workflow guidance.
- Lead the Security Operation Center (SOC) and manage the daily activities of the Security Operation team for both internal and external service providers
- Identify, prioritize, and mitigate threats using a risked based approach, provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory service
- Provides meaningful input on security & privacy matters to the board, reparing effective presentations and communications regarding security matters
- Document and report information security issues
- Maintain awareness on the security position of key vendors conducting risk assessments, tracking and reporting on KPIs and metrics.
- Facilitate the rollout of security policies, standards and employee training.
- Liaise between process owners, stakeholders, internal and external auditors to coordinate audit procedures
- Develop test plans and test procedures to assess operating effectiveness of the IT General Computer Controls for Information Security, Change Management, and IT Operations.
- Ensure proper controls for Access and Identity Management
- Support the successful completion of 3rd-party audits based on PCI-DSS. Work in a consultative way to assist the business and information technology teams to bridge compliance gaps when needed.
How to convince us
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in the field of information security, with an emphasis on compliance
- Degree in information technology
- Expertise in GRC, data privacy, IT governance, IT risk management, application security governance, business continuity management, security and compliance audit, policies and procedures drafting, security incident response methodologies and technologies
- Experience with a broad range of security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, IDAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti- malware, vulnerability management
- Experience managing medium and/or large scale datacenter functions in mid-market businesses
- Proven experience in managing high performing teams
- Understanding of Industry trends, emerging threats, PCI-DSS and GDPR
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) are preferred
Good communication and relational abilities, organizational and time management skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment complete the profile
What we offer
- Direct employment in the company – CCNL Gomma Plastica on 13 months, paid holidays / permits / overtime, company canteen, welfare system and company agreements including discounts for various services (cars and motorcycles, insurance and banks, mobility and travel, fashion, time free, culture and instructions, technology)
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Specific and continuous training courses, aimed at improving and retaining more and more competent and motivated employees
- The opportunity to work in a modern production facility, with the values of an international family business